vincefmx

Canvas wall tent with frame and stove

Salem cavas tent, 12x 14 with 5' walls, galvanized frame,heavy duty homemade stakes,guy ropes,has the d-rings on front door for awning or extension.Wood stove with stand but no pipe. Entire tenant was just cleaned and resealed/waterproofed. $1000 (928)242-9263

Azkiller why blow up his post if it's not what you want to pay leave it alone. Respect this site a little more than that.

• Like 1

Not too sure why the unnecessary comments of raining on this dudes parade. If you think it's too much, don't buy it nor do you need to let everyone that it's not a good deal or he's asking too much! Vince-good luck with the sale man

Vince, I checked out the website for Salem. Which cloth weight is this tent. They seem pretty solid either way.

Thanks guys...some people are bored! Allforelk, let me check it and see if I can find any info on the weight of the canvas

It took me a long time to final jump in to a frame tent and to be honest I'm disappointed I waited so long.

Kind of makes me laugh! I am new to selling on this site, never would have thought that a place with so many like minded people would have so many trolls that have nothing else better to do. Bump to the top, and good luck on your sell!!

• Like 1

Sorry bud but that's about 400 more than you're gonna get on here

Not my business , but have you ever heard the term " Not my business"!!!!!