Sign in to follow this  
Phil Carr

Need recommendation for SD card reader for IPhone 6

I am looking for your recommendations for a SD card reader for IPhone 6 and IPad. I'm not a real tech savvy guy and looking for feedback from those that use theirs in the field for checking game cameras.

https://www.amazon.com/BoneView-Camera-Viewer-Android-Connector/dp/B010GFHZB0

Bone View works great, I have only had one older SD card that it hasn't been able to read. I can hook it up to my phone and download any picture I want. I recommend downloading the app they tell you use to view the pictures.

Either that or get yourself a cheap digital camera. I have a cheap cannon and that works to view pictures but then you can't send them out to your buddies who are stuck doing house chores or something.

https://www.amazon.com/BoneView-Camera-Viewer-Android-Connector/dp/B010GFHZB0

Bone View works great, I have only had one older SD card that it hasn't been able to read. I can hook it up to my phone and download any picture I want. I recommend downloading the app they tell you use to view the pictures.

Either that or get yourself a cheap digital camera. I have a cheap cannon and that works to view pictures but then you can't send them out to your buddies who are stuck doing house chores or something.

Ive only got the boneview to work with one of my cards, maybe its just an old card problem or they need to be formatted. Not sure.

• Like 1

My older cards will not work but anything new that I have bought within the last year or so is working. It was a small blue 2GB memory card, now all I have is 16gb ones.

I wouldnt waste your time with a card reader for an iphone or ipad. The pics download so slow, its frustrating. That is my experience anyway.

The have two of them, the newer one is out and it's pretty fast. Made by apple. Love it. I'll look up the model and post it.

Apple White Data Cable for iPhones & iPads with Lightning Connector MJYT2AM/AS

I just bought one recently and it works great. I uploaded 1400 pics in about 3 min the other day onto my iPhone 6s.

Apple white data cable mjyt2am/as

$30 on amazon

Thanks guys, that's why I posted as I have heard some negative things. Hate to waste$ and be frustrated. I'll get the Apple cable.

I just picked that Apple cable too. Didn't even have to start my own thread. Going to use it to view my GoPro session videos.