DesertBull

Jimmy Johns

Whether that ram is 175 or 200 it doesn't matter. I don't think anyone can accurately put a score on him without actually seeing him alive or pulling a tape. The ADO crew has solid reputation of helping their hunters to some of the biggest rams region IV has to offer. I've never heard of anyone from the ADO camp throwing scores around. I've personally have talked to those guys and their answer regarding score is "let's put a tape on him & find out". I don't think anybody is qualified to say what he scores because he's not your normal everyday ram. Hopefully one day we'll all find out.

Whether that ram is 175 or 200 it doesn't matter. I don't think anyone can accurately put a score on him without actually seeing him alive or pulling a tape. The ADO crew has solid reputation of helping their hunters to some of the biggest rams region IV has to offer. I've never heard of anyone from the ADO camp throwing scores around. I've personally have talked to those guys and their answer regarding score is "let's put a tape on him & find out". I don't think anybody is qualified to say what he scores because he's not your normal everyday ram. Hopefully one day we'll all find out.

What you said was one of the most insanely idiotic things that I have ever heard. At no point was a coherent thought ever conceived. I award you no points and may God have mersey on you're soul. Lol. No one can guess scores?!?! Guides do it all the time.

• Like 2

What you said was one of the most insanely idiotic things that I have ever heard. At no point was a coherent thought ever conceived. I award you no points and may God have mersey on you're soul. Lol. No one can guess scores?!?! Guides do it all the time.
I guess you seem to know more than I do killer.

I guess you seem to know more than I do killer.

Billy Madison quote

I don't think it's very easy to judge them full right curl ones.

They are for sure the 2nd hardest thing to gudge. Antelope being the 1st

Hey AZkiller for a man of your intellect, I'm sure you've heard of auto correct. Lol The more you post the more idiotic you seem.

It was a joke snowflake! Its from a movie you obviously haven't seen. Pound salt