DesertBull

Jimmy Johns

So how is it you know so much about that region IV ram? You said he goes into CA? Does he swim or cross over a bridge?

I don't. I don't know anything about any ram. I made all of it up because I knew you would read it. You have the real story. I'm pretty sure that particular ram has a boat.

my first sheep hunt in 2014 resulted in a desert sheep scoring 186 B&C, nobody had ever seen him in the unit and its a very popular sheep unit, so i believe a 190 can go unseen. also the ram they want to kill with auction hunter wont be world record or come close. his bases arent big enough, im guessing 183 to maybe 190 but i doubt it.

• Like 1

my first sheep hunt in 2014 resulted in a desert sheep scoring 186 B&C

Sounds like an awesome ram, congratulations. Any pictures to share?

my first sheep hunt in 2014 resulted in a desert sheep scoring 186 B&C

Sounds like an awesome ram, congratulations. Any pictures to share?

it wasnt my ram, just my first experience of a sheep hunt

I think that Jim Laura's ram was the only 186 Desert sheep taken in Arizona in 2014. Here are a few live pics. The first one was on the cover of The Rams Horn.attachicon.gifHamberlin_2014_123-66.jpgattachicon.gifHamberlin_2014_123-462.jpgattachicon.gifHamberlin_2014_124-150.jpgattachicon.gifHamberlin_2014_124-198.jpeg

thats the one!!! it was a fun hunt, learned alot about sheep for sure

Its funny how so many ppl say "I'm no expert"... if you're not, the don't portray yourself as such. Everone has opinions, but to preface your statement with a simple "helped out" qualification really dilutes content.

Anyone know what year the ram that Betty killed was? My dad was on that hunt, and I think it was around 1975. It made the front page of AZ Republic. My sister still has article I think. Asked her to find it if she can, I will post pics when I get it. Brings back some awesome memories of my dad, who gave me my love of hunting.

• Like 1

Anyone know what year the ram that Betty killed was? My dad was on that hunt, and I think it was around 1975. It made the front page of AZ Republic. My sister still has article I think. Asked her to find it if she can, I will post pics when I get it. Brings back some awesome memories of my dad, who gave me my love of hunting.

Hey Madglasser. If you are the same madglasser from MM. Welcome to the site. You know your stuff. You helped me with with advice years ago. Glad to see you made it over here.