DesertBull

Jimmy Johns

Wait is that a desert?

looks like a rocky.

Yes it's a rocky. Our desert tag went for $400k because of the new world record sheep thats gonna die next week.

Wait is that a desert?

looks like a rocky.
Yes it's a rocky. Our desert tag went for $400k because of the new world record sheep thats gonna die next week.
he can start hunting tomorrow?

Wait, it's a rocky desert stone sheep. . Either way he is a monster but the prices are still insane to me. What's this about the world record sheep gonna be killed next week? Rocky or Desert?

Wait, it's a rocky desert stone sheep. . Either way he is a monster but the prices are still insane to me. What's this about the world record sheep gonna be killed next week? Rocky or Desert?

It sounded like he was talking about a desert?

True some rams do not show much damage, but most older rams do, the pen raised rams in Mexico i have seen do broom the ends on the enclosure fences.

It does not matter to me, but that was the way the hunt was done. Grand Slam Club/Ovis conducted the auction.

I am not saying it was for sure a pen raised ram, but after 30 years of hunting sheep, big rams like this one, someone has prior pictures of him especially in the unit he was in.

Those horns are so smooth you almost can't see the growth rings. That would indicate the ruts the ram has lived through may not have been particularly stressful, at least that is my understanding of the very distinctive growth rings found on mature NV and AZ deserts.

forepaw

I had a haggis and provolone soup from JJ's yesterday with a sheep horn sandwich. Maybe dude is just trying out a new recipe and 400k is the going cost? Either way I don't F'ing care! Congrats to the guy that killed something and paid money.

• Like 1