Sign in to follow this  
Blakehanley

What is this

I'd say a spike and cow elk being blessed by the Lord...

• Like 1

Love the pictures! God appears to have blessed that spot for your convenience.. haha

I think he's asking about the thing in the first photo in the upper right side with black arrows pointing at it

I think he's asking about the thing in the first photo in the upper right side with black arrows pointing at it

yes thats what Im asking thought i typed that out but might be smoking crack who knows?

It is the snout from that cow in the third picture. The third picture was taken before the top picture. Spacial distance in the picture from one elk in front of the tree and the spike on the other makes the spike look much smaller in relation to the closer elks snout.

• Like 2

It is the snout from that cow in the third picture. The third picture was taken before the top picture. Spacial distance in the picture from one elk in front of the tree and the spike on the other makes the spike look much smaller in relation to the closer elks snout.

Agreed...what the black arrows are pointing to is actually in the foreground of the pic not in the background like i first thought. Its the tip of the snout of the cow elk

It would be cooler if it was a bear's snout.. haha

• Like 1