madcad88

But you didn't

Was the camera even locked? I am amazed every year I run into cameras with no locks and then people get all bent out of shape when they go missing. I have had them taken when I have them locked. People must carry cordless grinders in the field because I have had the lock box cut into pieces laying on the ground. If someone is willing to carry cordless grinders then an unlocked camera is just begging to be taken.

Sounds like a crowed spot and I would just move but that is me. Can't be that great of a spot with that many people tramping through there........

That picture could be anyone.......heck it could have been me but wait......I have not hunted 29 for 15 years. Too many dang people in that unit. Good luck finding out who it is

Was this the only pic you have of them on your camera?

Was the camera even locked? I am amazed every year I run into cameras with no locks and then people get all bent out of shape when they go missing. I have had them taken when I have them locked. People must carry cordless grinders in the field because I have had the lock box cut into pieces laying on the ground. If someone is willing to carry cordless grinders then an unlocked camera is just begging to be taken.

Sounds like a crowed spot and I would just move but that is me. Can't be that great of a spot with that many people tramping through there........

Those unlocked cameras are cheaper to hang than a camera with locks and a box. A thief will take them or vandalize them no matter what you do. I have been hanging unlocked cameras for about 15 years and lucky so far.

• Like 3