standman

2017 AZ Spring Regs

Brian ,My turn for a Goulds tag. You stay away, or can I put in with You? I have 10 points.............BOB!

Standman, did I see you in the "Catch of the week" with a walley?

Lol. Yep that was me

Brian

Has that archery goulds tag in 33 always been there?

It was there last year for the first time.

Brian

Brian ,My turn for a Goulds tag. You stay away, or can I put in with You? I have 10 points.............BOB!

I'm back up to 7 points so I'm due again.

• Like 1

I bet I can not get drawn for turkey again :D

I'll see your bet and raise you a "No Goulds tag even with 19 points"! Oy vey! :unsure: :D

I'll see your bet and raise you a "No Goulds tag even with 19 points"! Oy vey! :unsure: :D

Wow- 19 points and still waiting on a goulds tag. Looks like I'm in a lot longer wait than I expected with 9 points.

Wow- 19 points and still waiting on a goulds tag. Looks like I'm in a lot longer wait than I expected with 9 points.

Just got to get lucky. I've drawn goulds three times.

Brian

• Like 1

I couldn't wait any longer for Goulds so I went to Sonora Mexico back in April and got me a nice and beautiful turkey! :)

post-2893-0-96108400-1472784868_thumb.jpg

Ernesto C

Brian

Exactly! Which is why I hate this guy even though I've never met him! ;) :D :P I had two friends who both got drawn in the Pinalenos the same year and they both had 2 points each. I had 11 points. I've accepted the notion that, when it comes to Goulds tags in AZ, I can fall into a barrel of boobs and still come out sucking my thumb!

• Like 2

Brian

Exactly! Which is why I hate this guy even though I've never met him! ;) :D :P I had two friends who both got drawn in the Pinalenos the same year and they both had 2 points each. I had 11 points. I've accepted the notion that, when it comes to Goulds tags in AZ, I can fall into a barrel of boobs and still come out sucking my thumb!

LMAO!!!!!

Brian

• Like 1