Sign in to follow this  
4Falls

Verde Valley meat processing

Can anyone recommend a good processor/butcher in the Camp Verde or Cottonwood area?

Just pre planning for my daughter's upcoming elk hunt.

Thanks.

• Like 1

There's a decent place in camp verde and a couple trailers along FH3 near Clints Well. I don't know the names of any outfit

Last year for my elk hunt it was between Casey's in Flagstaff and Carl's customach meats in Camp Verde. I eneed up at Casey's but I heard good things about Carl's.

That is where I would go if i had a hunt near camp verde

Mike @ verde valley meat processing is amazing he does all my animals. Shoot me a pm and I can give you his contact info.

I would go with Mike at Verde Valley Meat Processing. He does a really good job and is very reasonably priced. Here is his # +1 928-821-2676

• Like 1

I ended up using Carl's Custom Meats. Great price, great service and excellent finished product.

• Like 1

I ended up using Carl's Custom Meats. Great price, great service and excellent finished product.

My only problem is Carl and I both talk too dang much and my drop offs and pick ups tend to turn into story hour👉hours. ;)

excellent finished product is what it's all about and I have turned in few messy critters and got back perrrrrfection. 👍