Hoytman

Unit 8

Woah^^^^ not cool.

He is used to it by now.
Still not cool

actually it is, he's still pissed cause the last time he went hunting out of town during the rut, i went to his house and rutted also.

• Like 1

Woah^^^^ not cool.

He is used to it by now.
Still not cool

actually it is, he's still pissed cause the last time he went hunting out of town during the rut, i went to his house and rutted also.

And you got my pet goat pregnant .

congrats to all. let's see a picture of the 400+ and 2 375 together. for all us doubting thomas'.

Wish I had pics of every bull we saw but unfortunately I dont.

not every bull, how about a pic of just one the multiple 375s you saw or just the 400?

I dont have any pics of any bulls we saw this year, only reason I have deer pics is due to they were camp deer or deer we were seeing driving in and out of different spots.

Multiples?

we only saw 2 bulls that went 375 and one that was over 400+ the rest were just decent ones 320-350. and then the spike and rag horn we kicked up from a bed.

I should probably get me a smart phone one of these days for pics , tried to use my daughters on the 320 something we called in but it didnt work to well too bad cause it was a cool sight to see with her drawing on it.

maybe during squirrels season if we go up I will get you some pics ;)

Delw

You bugled in 17 Bulls and the biggest were 2 375" Bulls and a 400 during an archery hunt. This happened, I believe you.

Woah^^^^ not cool.

He is used to it by now.
Still not cool

I'm dead.

congrats to all. let's see a picture of the 400+ and 2 375 together. for all us doubting thomas'.

Wish I had pics of every bull we saw but unfortunately I dont.

not every bull, how about a pic of just one the multiple 375s you saw or just the 400?

I dont have any pics of any bulls we saw this year, only reason I have deer pics is due to they were camp deer or deer we were seeing driving in and out of different spots.

Multiples?

we only saw 2 bulls that went 375 and one that was over 400+ the rest were just decent ones 320-350. and then the spike and rag horn we kicked up from a bed.

I should probably get me a smart phone one of these days for pics , tried to use my daughters on the 320 something we called in but it didnt work to well too bad cause it was a cool sight to see with her drawing on it.

maybe during squirrels season if we go up I will get you some pics ;)

Delw

You bugled in 17 Bulls and the biggest were 2 375" Bulls and a 400 during an archery hunt. This happened, I believe you.

Not that I really care but ok.

Woah^^^^ not cool.

He is used to it by now.
Still not cool

And you got my pet goat pregnant .

your pet goat was already pregnant, don't go blaming that one on me.

• Like 1

Woah^^^^ not cool.

He is used to it by now.
Still not cool

Good rut that year?

yeah it wasn't that bad. poor thing, she been hadn't rutted in 40+ years.

you guys dont get getting your panties all in a wad. short shooter and I been friends for 18 plus years