MathewQuigly

Cardinal receiver

How does Michael Floyed from the Cardinals expect to get paid , or even remain on any team if he can't catch a ball that hit him in the numbers?

Yep not jumping off the band wagon but I am frustrated that a team with so called talent got spanked by the bills. I can play as good as they did Sunday, so sign me up coach and pay me

• Like 4

I have never been sold on Michael Floyd. They better not pay him IMO. Let him walk.

Agreed. I've never been impressed with him. There are times I'm watching him & I'm thinking to myself that my 11yr old boy who plays flag football can catch a ball better. He looks awkward!

He always ran funny when he was on Norter Dame. But his rookie year he was impressive, and last year he caught more then Fitzgerald, but then again everybody double team Fitzs and left Floyd open. Im glad Carson is throwing him the ball more this year.

He won't be on the team next year, they won't pay him. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them try to trade him this week while he has some trade value and could serve to shake up the locker room.

Trade or cut and bring someone in that can catch a ball.

He's not the only problem but for such an hopefull year for everyone what a let down

He won't be on the team next year, they won't pay him. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them try to trade him this week while he has some trade value and could serve to shake up the locker room.

Floyd wants #1 WR money when he has #3 WR stats... I'm cool with letting him walk and keeping Jaron Brown.. Patrick Peterson says Jaron Brown gives him the most trouble in practice.. Floyds nice to have because of his size he's a big body WR.

The recieving core is fine. Get a new place kicker to go along with a new long snapper after they cut Canaday. We've had more costly field goal and PAT misses over the course of the last year than I care to think about. I have more anxiety with this than anything else

I disagree that the receiving core is fine. There was a 50% reception rate last game. Unacceptable. Yes, some were not great throws, but there were a lot of dropped balls. M. Floyd leading the way.

Not all the recievers fault it's hard when the ball is just lobbed up there and the defensive player has that much time too..... Don't be typical az fans yet(love em when it's good hate em when it's bad,) they will bounce back

Again I'm not hating the team, but had great expectations for this year, I defiantly talked a lot of shoot to Patriots fans and had to eat crow, a lot.

Ok first game, showed promise second game, third game I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I can drop balls and miss blocks and fail to tackle so sign me up coach and I'll take the minimum

There's no way they're going to pay him. You can see they're already grooming Jaron Brown to replace him. I like that move.

• Like 1