Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Unit 21 coues tag

I have drawn a unit 21 coues tag just wondering who else on here might have this same hunt on 21st

I have the same tag. Haven't had a chance to get out and scout but I have had the hunt before . The buck in my avatar is from 21 a few years back.

Nice buck

my son has the same tag, have had this hunt before and usually find deer in the same spots year after year, he shot a real nice one last year it's in the youth section of the forums somewhere

I didn't know there were Coues in 21 . I don't think You guys will find any ,just stay home...............BOB!

• Like 1

Seeing some great bucks in there this year. Hunt where the monsoon rain fell!! Wher it didn't horn growth and deer numbers are terrible. But where it fell pretty good.....oh my!

• Like 1

My grandfather and i both drew the tag. Went out Friday all day and glassed up a bear, lion, coyotes, and 4 whitetails. There was a lot of elk hunters and a lot of guys already setting up camp for the whitetail hunt.

My grandfather and i both drew the tag. Went out Friday all day and glassed up a bear, lion, coyotes, and 4 whitetails. There was a lot of elk hunters and a lot of guys already setting up camp for the whitetail hunt.

Yes there was a lot of people we set camp up as well just off of the Rheimer springs road

• Like 1

Yes there was a lot of people we set camp up as well just off of the Rheimer springs road

The goal is to get my grandpas tag filled opening morning hopfully. He's not a looking to put a mount on the wall. He is looking to fill his freezer. If we get his opening day or even the 2nd day then the rest of the hunt i plan to backpack in to the wilderness area and camp out for a few days and get away from everyone else.