Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

Don't flinch

that is a do it yourself job. if ya need help I'll help ya or walk you through it. lets hope it is already done. <_<

Very Inexpensive fix! I hope they didn't rape you for the repair. It only cost cent's per foot on wire and seal tite! Good luck to the family on keeping cool while you go Scouting! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did that same thing to the spare tire on the back of my camp trailer, but I only get 40 yards in my backyard.

I am an AC contractor (duh). The whip for that at Lowe's is about $22.00, and can be a do it yourself, as long as you remember to shut off the breaker first :rolleyes:

ok this is what you need to fix it yourself. 6' of 3/4" liquidtite non metalic flex(you already have the connectors) 7' of 8-2wg romex (if the unit pulls 45 amps) and chances are 2 class rk-5 fuses, if you have a fused disconnect, total for everything should be less than 20 bucks

I totally forgot my buddy owned an commercial electrical company. I called his office and he was still out of town helping a guy on an elk hunt, so his secretary got on the phone and called one of the guys and they came out within a couple hours and had it fixed in 15 minutes. It was a clean cut on the main wire. I rescored it and came up with 240. It should make Pope and Young for sure. David

spine shot? didnt look like much of a tracking job.

greatbroad head performance, how is the blade?

I could shoot another herd of wires with the head. It doesn't even look like the head was used. It lost some of its edge, but no damage. David