azcouesandelk

My 2007 Archery Elk Hunt

Congratulations Christian on a fine first archery bull. Thank you for letting my family and I be apart of it. You worked very hard for this bull. There were a lot of up and downs throughout the hunt but you were able to hit a home run in the bottom of the ninth.

For the few of you that don't know Christian personally, You will have a hard time finding another nineteen year old that has this much passion and work ethic for hunting.

Again, thank you!!!!!!

Manny

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Doug the video showed a hit about midlevel entering right at the edge of the shoulder but he was not quartering strong at all and he then turned away as the arrow hit. As for the guy who hit the antler we talked to him and he said he was sorry and he never heard us calling. He also did not know how he hit the elk in the pedicle :P

Forgot to add in that on Monday afternoon my dad and Kit were able to glass up the bull I had hit and he was still going strong with several cows.

Absolutely awesome Christian! I bet your pops is one proud pappy! When my dad called me and I heard your voice in the background, I could tell you were freakin' excited and wished I was there to see it first hand! Great job to Manny for hangin' in there with ya, sounds like a bunch of determination and persevearance went into that hunt...........that makes for an unforgetable experience for all involved! Congrats Christian on a great first bull!!! JIM>

Great story! Congrats on a fine bull. You earned it. Lots of hard work but thats all part of the fun.

Awesome story and good looking bull.

Congratulations to all involved with you on your hunt.

Sure hope to see "Harvested" next to all of your upcoming hunts.

Good for you Christian!!!

That's a great bull with your bow man, Congrats!!

Good job Christian. Don't you love it when a plan comes together. Your trophy always feels better when you put so much effort into it. David