Sign in to follow this  
elkhunter

thanksgiving buck

Great deer! Looks like you've been getting it done for awhile. Do you live in the houses across from the cop shop in SV? I've worked on a few of them and saw a truck over there with a CWT sticker.

Great story!!! Nice buck too. Don't know if I would have waited around 2 hours just to see a buck someone else shot. I would have spent that 2 hours trying to shoot my own buck...but nice of them to congratulate you.

Congrats!!!

Great deer! Looks like you've been getting it done for awhile. Do you live in the houses across from the cop shop in SV? I've worked on a few of them and saw a truck over there with a CWT sticker.

I live by the police station in SV but don't have a sticker right now. Used to have one on my older truck back in the day. Driving a blue toyota these days. Theres 3 trucks in SV area that has the sticker.

LOL Thought so, not to many places have the same overall set up. Im right across lenzner right close to the school, church and apartments. I drive around in a charcoal grey f250PSD with Mule Mtn Pest control, and Advantage Roofing magnets. Also a big red lifted expedition with A+ Texture on the back window. If you see me around say hi.

Congratulations again buddy on a great buck! Love it that your pop's was there calling the shots. Doesn't get much better than that.