trp171

Clays 4th bull elk.

Well after a great hunting season with my son Clay, he was able to take this good late az bull. after missing a much bigger bull opening morning at daylight, we made a move to see if we could find him again bedded up, on the way to the glassing spot to try and find the first bull we came up on a downed tree. While we were busy pulling the tree out of the road, Clay decided he would glass the canyon. not 5 minutes into glassing he says Dad i have a bull. we looked over 8 bulls in total and picked the biggest one.. 3 well placed shots later at 500 yards and it was all over. Not the biggest bull in the area but a real heavy horned bull.

I am super proud of this my son and the hunter/young man he has become. He killed his first coues this year, it is going to be hard to top, then he kills his 2nd biggest elk within a month of shooting the deer. As always i have to thank my Dad for the help and the friendship we have he was a great mentor to me and never misses a hunt with us.

sorry for the pic rotation but i am computer DUMB!!!!!!!!

post-12839-0-02673200-1480711898.png

post-12839-0-26088300-1480711972_thumb.jpg

post-12839-0-79736400-1480712106_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Awesome job Clay. Best name in the world is Clay.

Clay Price

Congrats Clay! Love the mass on that bull. Love that he got t done with you and GrandPa.