Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Poo 101

Speaking of poo , I have been collecting photos of poo stations left in the woods, I have found many more but didn't get pics of them. Enjoy.

post-10379-0-59729000-1480860584_thumb.jpegpost-10379-0-62121700-1480860607_thumb.jpegpost-10379-0-11969000-1480860633_thumb.jpeg

I had a lucky hunting t-shirt featuring Larry Bird. Upon finding no paper in my backpack, I was given a choice between the t-shirt and my map. Still have the map. Haven't had the same luck without the t-shirt.

• Like 1

I had a lucky hunting t-shirt featuring Larry Bird. Upon finding no paper in my backpack, I was given a choice between the t-shirt and my map. Still have the map. Haven't had the same luck without the t-shirt.

Hahahahaha. My dad and I were having a beer yesterday and cracking up all over again about the game where Bird slapped Jordan's tongue. It's still funny like it's brand new.

• Like 1

Those lightweight tubular toilets are dangerous. One night I dug a nice hole and put one over it. Sat down and the thing collapsed AFTER I had done my biz. The guys could not figure out why i would take a cold shower in 40 degree weather so I finally told them I fell in my poo.

the older you get, the more you realize the importance of having at least one half of a roll of TP in the day pack.

I'm not wiping the backside with any funky stuff.

• Like 1

I hunted with a friend of a friend who was a guide in WY. It used to drive him crazy when hunters got poop on his shovel. To quote: Dig a hole, shoot IN the hole and cover it up.

• Like 1