Sign in to follow this  
LJSIII

Looking for old smart phone

I am in need of an older smart phone for the Verizon network. My daughter has gone through 3 phones and this will be the last before she pays and I refuse to get her a new one. If anyone has something old laying around that's you would be will be sell I would greatly appreciate it. I am in Tucson. PM or txt 520591188nine

I am in need of an older smart phone for the Verizon network. My daughter has gone through 3 phones and this will be the last before she pays and I refuse to get her a new one. If anyone has something old laying around that's you would be will be sell I would greatly appreciate it. I am in Tucson. PM or txt 520591188nine

Yeah last time I paid for kids replacement she repaid me by breaking it a week later. NEVER AGAIN

Find a casio commando. Super tough. Not the most awesome smart phone, but they work and are tough.

Thanks everyone best site around hands down

Get her a pager. That will definitely teach her a lesson:)

• Like 4

Both of my daughters phones have broken screens right now. It has happened so many times that they don't even have them fixed anymore.

I love the pager idea. I should get my landline hooked back up and she can use that. I wish it was just a broken screen it's completely beyond use. However this is the last one I can guarantee that.

Otterbox. Make her get 1. I have had my Galaxy Note 4 for almost 2 years now, and I can guarantee that with me the phone wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks, let alone 2 year without that case.

I actually just put a new otterbox on the phone last week because I beat the case to death, but the case did it's job and the phone is fine. Knock on wood.

Harley

• Like 2

FYI, the legal working age in Az is 14. It sounds like it's time to put her to work. I still can't believe a 14 year old will be making $10 an hour:(

• Like 2

Otterbox. Make her get 1. I have had my Galaxy Note 4 for almost 2 years now, and I can guarantee that with me the phone wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks, let alone 2 year without that case.

I actually just put a new otterbox on the phone last week because I beat the case to death, but the case did it's job and the phone is fine. Knock on wood.

Harley

What he said. I have had a note 4 with otterbox for 2 years as well. If you put on a quality glass screen protector that is usually all that breaks. You should be able to pick up used phones on places like ebay for next to nothing. I have also purchased older brand new smart phones for next to nothing as well.

• Like 1

Harley

What he said. I have had a note 4 with otterbox for 2 years as well. If you put on a quality glass screen protector that is usually all that breaks. You should be able to pick up used phones on places like ebay for next to nothing. I have also purchased older brand new smart phones for next to nothing as well.

I'll add to the pile of Note 4 in otterbox users. Great combo it seems as I should have killed my phone by now. I'm a master phone breaker.

Harley

Yeah they are amazing I am in the same boat. However food for thought, otterbox is lifetime guaranteed. If you call them as I did last month you can give them the serial number from your otterbox and they send a new one free of charge.

FYI, the legal working age in Az is 14. It sounds like it's time to put her to work. I still can't believe a 14 year old will be making $10 an hour:(

Boy if that isn't a fact. She's learning all the chores around the house and that xmas money is going to an otter box and a tempered glass screen protector like I have. She thinks they're ugly but has no choice now :-)