stanley

Shout Out for Healy Arms!!

Finally taking a couple of minutes to post an overdue BIG thumbs-up for Healy Arms!!

My oldest son goes to school at ASU full time while working to help support himself, and has been working on a goal over the past year to save up enough money to buy his own hunting rifle (Until now he has always used one of my .7MMs....). Well, with his savings plus a little help with a gift card for Christmas he was able to finally get a new rifle! After much looking and debating, he settled on a Savage Weather Warrior, in a .30-06. (Side note: We freaking LOVE this rifle!! I was always a Remington/Browning guy, but this rifle is VERY nice!!) He purchased the rifle right after Christmas at Bass Pro because two of the gift cards he had acquired were from there.

Well, he had previously purchased a Burris MTAC 4.5-14x42, and was itching to get the scope mounted and get to the range. I called Healy Arms from the Bass Pro parking lot, and the nice woman who answered the phone quickly said 'Sure, bring it on by and we can usually mount it while you wait....'. Nice!!! We drove right there and were greeted by Mark and his staff. Mark took the time to mount the scope (utilizing good solid Savage mounting rings, as opposed to the rings we were sold at Bass Pro...) and bi-pod right away while we waited. Nice casual gun and hunting chat with him and his crew passed the time while he did the work. We purchased a nice case and sling from him and left ready for the range!

Note for everyone: I am guilty of assuming that the best prices are always at the 'big box' stores! While waiting we browsed the store looking at ammo, gun cases, and other misc. stuff. The prices were right on par with what we had seen at the big box down the road! Take the time to shop local!!! Especially at Healy Arms! Mark and his squad are awesome folks and deserve your business, IMO!

Thank you Mark & team!!!

S.

:)

http://www.healyarms.com/

BTW, Mark, the rifle is now zeroed in at 200 yards and shoots like a dream!! ;)

Erik20and20rifle202016_zpsjbyj6x5m.jpg

IMG_0519_zpsvnxxzxyo.jpg

• Like 11

Very nice post, Stanley!! Love hearing of great customer service and cool to hear your boy saved up and got what he wanted!

I've sent my brother to Mark a few times recently and every time he leaves with what he needs at a great price. It is always worth giving Healy a call to see price and stock.

I have always had a pleasant experience, great conversation, and competitive prices at Healy. Great people.

Right on! Yea I agree Healy has the best customer service that I have seen at a gun store!

Very nice!

I hate big box hunting stores. The pricing they have sucks. You pay extra for there overhead and the "experience". I hardly ever buy anything from Bass Pro or Cabela's. Local shops or at worst Sportsman's warehouse for my money.

I have not been to Healy's but when I get to that side of the world again I am planning on stopping in. Everything I hear is top notch.

Big +1 for Healy for all of the reasons listed above. Recommended them to my father for a ffl transfer and after dealing with them he is a fan as well. Love the fact that we have this option locally.

We couldn't do it without our customers, their family and their referrals. Thank you again for making 2016 an outstanding year. We sold a TON of first guns to people. People who would have been otherwise intimidated by the gun buying process and the hoooraaaah gun counter attitudes that keep people from exercising their second amendment rights.

Your referrals reassured people that they'd be treated to a better experience. When they were, they were confident to buy a gun - take a class - buy a hunting license - go on a hunt - etc.

We're pleased to have been a resource. When we're backed up by the knowledge of the CW community people learn new things. Most importantly, they go do things they might not have ever done, but really wanted to.

Thanks again.

Mark Healy

• Like 2

Mark and his team have always taken care of me above and beyond the service I have gotten from the big guys. Everyone should definitely check them out.