520HUNT

Guide and Client wounded in Border Ambush

im pissed off and feel a fool now. some drunk hunters who cant tell that its their hunting partner getting in the trailer so they just start firing at each other. then make up a story about trying to be kidnapped. absolutely disgusting

Ha! Did you see the new one thats been posted all over broad head brotherhood?? Guess on 12/30/2016 A US Customs van in Sierra Vista had its window shot out and surveillance has two punks in hunting gear with rifles and binos that look nothing like an illegal..Surprised it has been posted here with the quick to judge comments...

15965342_1331839366887489_38685707940620

15975066_1331839623554130_64396323831571

Imagine living your life so afraid that your first reaction while parked in your friends driveway is to shoot first and question later.

Imagine living your life so afraid that your first reaction while parked in your friends driveway is to shoot first and question later.

i was gonna write that they must have been some serious pussies, but with 2 threads going right now about paranoia and border security i didnt.

If they were so paranoid, why didn't they lock their camper? My little popup has a lock that I use all the time. That way it can't just be opened while I'm inside. That would have given them time to say "who's there" and allow the friend to identify himself. No accidental gun fight. No embarrassing story posted on the internet.

• Like 1

Sounds to me like the guide might have been tripping on more than just alcohol to be that paranoid. Seems like just a little communication would have kept any of this from escalating.

• Like 3