520HUNT

Guide and Client wounded in Border Ambush

Just when I was thinking, why isn't this making national news and all over FOX or other networks. Thank God it isn't, it's now a huge black eye for hunters all over and his guide service.

Saw on Facebook where a friend of theirs is claiming a coverup by police. I questioned him and was told these guys are the most honest people ever. Still don't think it looks good for them.

Just checked, that post has been deleted.

Where's the ballistic report? If they were shot with each other's guns... huge black eye to the hunting community. If they weren't, gives more merit to their story. Hoping this doesn't just turn out to be an incident where allot of brown was involved.

Saw on Facebook where a friend of theirs is claiming a coverup by police. I questioned him and was told these guys are the most honest people ever. Still don't think it looks good for them.

You'd think there would be a lot of brass laying around if they were surrounded getting shot at like they claimed

You'd think there would be a lot of brass laying around if they were surrounded getting shot at like they claimed

Exactly what I thought.

The phrase 'From hero to zero.' comes to mind here. Lame enough if they accidently (and possibly negligibly) shot each other. SUPER lame to exploit the topic of illegals and border problems to bolster their case while begging for money for their medical expenses. :blink:

Wow.....

• Like 3

Try walking into another country armed, then shoot at people and see what happens....... Pick any country you like...... IF you live to be imprisoned you will never see the light of day again... But come to America and do it you get rights and lawyers and all that happens is deportation or a short jail term...

I know we are supposed to be "better" than those from other countries and be more civil but when it comes at our people's detriment and safety it's time to change some rules. Anyone coming over with lethal means should be delt with by lethal means, if that sentiment makes me an animal or savage then I guess I am... Just like many of you, if you come into my house with bad intentions I will not ask what those intentions are, I will defend my house and it occupants.... Same should apply to my country by those that are supposed to protect all of us.....

Amen brother!
I 2nd that.

If we did not want drugs there would be no reason for them to be brought in. No demand equals no supply. No one forces this country to use and demand illegal drugs. All drug smugglers are arrested and prosecuted. They are not let go.

If we did not want drugs there would be no reason for them to be brought in. No demand equals no supply. No one forces this country to use and demand illegal drugs. All drug smugglers are arrested and prosecuted. They are not let go.

Uhhh where are you getting that info from?

• Like 1

Uhhh where are you getting that info from?
FirstCouesWas80... What is the threshold for Federal prosecution of smuggs??? Years ago it was 50lbs for weed...

No idea what/if there is one.

The guy that shot and killed Rob Krentz had been arrested, processed and released four times by the Border Patrol. They had his prints and his picture on file. Each time he was released he apparently went right back to smuggling.

• Like 1