Sign in to follow this  
LJSIII

Looking for kids boots

Looking for some boots that have been outgrown. Sizes 2-5 if you have any available please txt me a picture and price or email. lshinn3@gmail.com 520591188nine

Yeah no doubt

We should start a kids hunt clothing exchange thread on here

Good idea. I have a 7 yr old and was just at sportsmans lookin at camos for him and struggled with payin the prices for somethin he'll out grow for next yr.

Kids exchange is a good idea. I don't think I have boots that size but I have certainly thrown them and other clothes out as my boys grew

Got a kids coat, probably fit a 3-6 year old, nice coat, got it off a guy on the site but by the time my granddaughter could use it she already outgrew it. I'm in Gilbert, I'll check for boots, like most guys they made it to goodwill. That's a good place to check

Yeah I hammered all the goodwills im Tucson before posting. Appreciate the feedback and a permanent kids thread is a great idea.

I have some boots from my som that he outgrew. I think they are size 3 or 5. I'll check tonight and get back to you. Are you in Tucson?

• Like 1

I have some boots from my som that he outgrew. I think they are size 3 or 5. I'll check tonight and get back to you. Are you in Tucson?

That would be fantastic, yes I am in Tucson.

Right now all the camo at walmart is 50% off. All the kids stuff is marked down so I picked some of those dri-fit type hoodies for my daughter for $9 and camo tee's for $3. They had hats, beanies and fleece on clearance too.

• Like 2

Good to know on Wal-Mart...I need to take a look there although the stores near me never have much in stock.

I may have some boots that my son outgrew unless they already went to Goodwill. We don't tend to keep much for very long once it's outgrown...