Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

Any motorcycle guys want to help me win a contest???

This is a contest to be a 'test rider' for a day for this start up motorcycle company. My company did some of the prototype work on the drive train for this thing, and as much as I'm not a big fan of v-twins, I'd love to throw the thing around for a while since we worked on it.
this link is personalized for me, so it automatically reenters me 3x for every person that signs up through my link.
The answer to the question on the entry is: New York City

262_logo.jpg

They send a confirmation email with a link you have to click on to enter the contest.

you end up on their mailing list, so if you have a 'junkmail' address you use, you can give them that.

Ive been on their list since we made parts for them a year ago and have only gotten maybe half a dozen emails. Small company trying to utilize social media to launch their product.

Im not a big fan of that type of bike, but its small business and made in the USA. Im a big fan of both of those things.

• Like 1

Thank you gents. I figure if I can refer at least a hundred people, then my odds will be.... almost as good as getting struck by lightning. Its practically guaranteed! :D

Done but it is an odd look'n thing, no lights and a skid plate but has street tires. :lol: On a serious note, any idea if it is shaft or chain driven?

Done but it is an odd look'n thing, no lights and a skid plate but has street tires. :lol: On a serious note, any idea if it is shaft or chain driven?

The head lights are the 2 rows of 3 little tiny LED things on the front. It's a pretty interesting design to say the least. Looks like they were trying to make a sporty/street-fighter kinda thing, but I'm not sure they hit the bullseye on it... it is consdierably heavier than virtually any japanese crotch rocket and also much slower.

Although with Ohlins suspension and brembo brakes, I'm sure it probably handles pretty well, for a chubby girl that is.

It is shaft driven, those are the components that we made (which is another negative for something that is supposed to be quick).