Sign in to follow this  
Mathews

WTB 7mm

You asked for a 7mm, but do you want a magnum, standard round, bolt action or? I have a Win. M 70 7MM WSM listed in the classifieds.

• Like 1

You asked for a 7mm, but do you want a magnum, standard round, bolt action or? I have a Win. M 70 7MM WSM listed in the classifieds.

Saw yours, more interested in a mag

Saw yours, more interested in a mag

A 7 WSM (Winchester Short Mag) is the fat, short identical twin to a 7 Rem Mag. Ballistically the same thing. Same case capacity within a grain of water depending on brass head stamp (83.2 7RM vs. 83.0 7WSM), same speeds, same pressure, etc. Actually, a more efficient case design than the 7 Rem Mag.

• Like 2

Sako A-ll 7mm mag , Redfield 3-9X scope 7 boxes of factory ammo PM if you are interested. Its in Sierra Vista AZ

• Like 1

Winchester Model 70 Stainless Classic BOSS / Synthetic Stock. I am not hot to get rid of it ... I like it. But I'd entertain the thought I guess.

Me too. No response. Guess he was bored.

• Like 1

Me too. No response. Guess he was bored.

Sorry I wanted to get a feel for what was out there right now and completely forgot