Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Looking for a unique place to eat around May Clinic in Phoenix

I'm going to take my sister out to dinner tomorrow night as she will be in town. Looking for a something different and not really wanting to drive to Carefree.

Like to keep it within 10 miles. Like to keep it under $250 for 2-4 people.

Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers. Scottsdale Road North of 101. Even a Dutch Bros. in the parking lot.

• Like 2

Richardson's is absolutely fantastic. Pretty close to the mayo clinic. The 51 and bethany home roughly. I recommend their carne adovada

• Like 4

Cheesecake Factory.

Too commercial. I would never go there, in any state. AZ has tooo much to offer.

• Like 1

I second Fogo de Chao if you have never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse it is a dinning experience and go hungry.

• Like 1

I second Fogo de Chao if you have never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse it is a dinning experience and go hungry.

Richardson's is absolutely fantastic. Pretty close to the mayo clinic. The 51 and bethany home roughly. I recommend their carne adovada

+1 for Richardson's. I like to hit it for breakfast. You walk past the sunglasses and white outfit crowd to great food and drinks made by real bartenders.

Giuseppe's on the SW corner or Scottsdale rd & Thunderbird. Doesn't take cards so bring cash. Doesn't serve beer or wine so bring your own. They will open it.

Excellent Italian food at a reasonable price. Small place so gets crowded.

Cold Beer & Cheeseburgers at Scdl Rd just north of Thompson peak in the Greyhawk center is another good one.