Sea 2'er

3/17 CC Hits?

This is BS! 17 points and I didn't draw a early archery elk tag. Credit card is good to go, charged me for license and application fee so I know I didn't put the wrong numbers in.

Either:

- They are not done processing.

- I have really bad luck.

- They screwed up.

- Or the gohunt.com subscription I purchased was a complete waste of money. "100% chance of drawing any unit" Hmmmm!!!

Congrats to all that where drawn. Will be drowning my sorrows in a few silver bullets tonight!!!

17 should have got you any archery elk tag. Are you sure you did not accidently apply for the early rifle tag?

This is BS! 17 points and I didn't draw a early archery elk tag. Credit card is good to go, charged me for license and application fee so I know I didn't put the wrong numbers in.

Either:

- They screwed up.

- Or the gohunt.com subscription I purchased was a complete waste of money. "100% chance of drawing any unit" Hmmmm!!!

Congrats to all that where drawn. Will be drowning my sorrows in a few silver bullets tonight!!!

17 should have got you any archery elk tag. Are you sure you did not accidently apply for the early rifle tag?

Yes should have had any archery tag except maybe 23 N or S. There is a possibility that 3 or more other people with 17 or more points decided to put in for those hunts. Maybe people sick of putting in for rifle and trying to cash in on archery on a good year. It's possible. Not likely but possible. This is also assuming the hunt choices were the 23 hunts. Anyway.. good luck!

I put my wife and kids in, all on separate apps for cow elk but I can't remember who I had licenses for and who needed licenses with the draw.

I just got 2 hits for $135. What the heck is that? I put in for 3c antlerless; no weird hunts. Any ideas?

That is an elk tag. You have already been charged for the license fees. It is not a jr tag though, so not one of the kids unless you put them in the main draw.

• Like 1

Either:

- They screwed up.

Yes should have had any archery tag except maybe 23 N or S. There is a possibility that 3 or more other people with 17 or more points decided to put in for those hunts. Maybe people sick of putting in for rifle and trying to cash in on archery on a good year. It's possible. Not likely but possible. This is also assuming the hunt choices were the 23 hunts. Anyway.. good luck!

If you put in for 23 North point creep might have beaten you. Last year all apps with 17 points were drawn but only 7% of those with 16 points were drawn. You are in that 16 point pool from 2016.

• Like 1

The draw progress graph shows 60% completed for charging cards. Since they charge when they draw, they're not finished drawing.

It's interesting to note that folks on CWT have posted successful charges simultaneously for elk and antelope, so those 2 species are drawn concurrently.

Still hope for an antelope tag for me!

• Like 3

The draw progress graph shows 60% completed for charging cards. Since they charge when they draw, they're not finished drawing.

It's interesting to note that folks on CWT have posted successful charges simultaneously for elk and antelope, so those 2 species are drawn concurrently.

Same here. So far I have only been hit for $135 so I'm guessing no Antelope or at least not yet. I will keep checking my card.

From what I have noticed over the past few years is that if you were drawn for multiple species the charges to the card would come back to back. This is assuming both applications were using the same credit card.

I would say that they charge the cards for all successful applications on that card and move to the next card. I could be wrong but it just seems that way after watching these results like a hawk each year. As for me I'm giving up hope and think it's done already. I'm just glad some family members have tags to help out with!

Either:

- They screwed up.

What unit ?

Got hit for elk at 7:48AM.....60% chance it's a bull tag.

just tired of sameo results

numerous guys with tags 2-3 yrs in a row - sitting with 7 points elk- would like one more archery bull tag before I get to blankity blank 70 yrs old figure take at least 6 more yrs at this rate

19 blankity blank points for antelope and first timers get drawn -

I know luck of the draw - just SUCKS as usual -

let someone else have my draw luck for a few yrs !