Sea 2'er

3/17 CC Hits?

I have found out over the last few hours.....I will be helping on up to 3 hunts this fall.

Someone in my house drew a tag, my son-in-law and his buddy (my son-in-law is back to back), and my cousin (3 bull tags in a row) all drew.

• Like 4

if thats the case oh well a bonus point and bring on the deer draw!

• Like 2

Finally got all the guess work figured out and cabelas has two pending elk tags for the wife and I. So happy for the wife. I could have skipped a year but the elk gods want me to hunt. :)

TJ

• Like 7

$135 pending. Early archery bull, here I come. I'll be in either 9 or 23N come September.

Nice! How many years, have you waited?

I have found out over the last few hours.....I will be helping on up to 3 hunts this fall.

Someone in my house drew a tag, my son-in-law and his buddy (my son-in-law is back to back), and my cousin (3 bull tags in a row) all drew.

Wow. Sounds like my last year. Going to be some good times this fall for you.

Im just sitting over here thinking how long until my first beer to drink the non draw depression away.

You can join us if you feel the need to chase bugles, we will be in your neck of the woods.

Send me a PM as of now I dont know one person that got drawn for my unit.

thats totally correct. those of us who wer'nt drawn now have 1 year and 6 months to get our gear sighted in for next years hunts. we got this.

The only time I've seen someone get a late draw (like a week later) is when G&F messed up and gave them a tag.

I put my wife and kids in, all on separate apps for cow elk but I can't remember who I had licenses for and who needed licenses with the draw.

I just got 2 hits for $135. What the heck is that? I put in for 3c antlerless; no weird hunts. Any ideas?

This is BS! 17 points and I didn't draw a early archery elk tag. Credit card is good to go, charged me for license and application fee so I know I didn't put the wrong numbers in.

Either:

- They are not done processing.

- I have really bad luck.

- They screwed up.

- Or the gohunt.com subscription I purchased was a complete waste of money. "100% chance of drawing any unit" Hmmmm!!!

Congrats to all that where drawn. Will be drowning my sorrows in a few silver bullets tonight!!!

Finally!! Archery bull tags in 5B north or 6A!

You say finally....have you been checking every few mins and finally had it hit? Or finally because it's been a long wait?

It's been 4 years