Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter2

WIN A MEXICO COUES DEER HUNT !!!!! Winner posted....

These guys do a great job of mixing up there raffles giving us opportunities to win some great stuff. We all need to remember what this money is going towards who cares how much money they make its not going in their pockets good luck to all who bought tickets.

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind words. We do are best to listen to what YOU the ticket buyers want. We are planning on doing a Polaris ranger raffle and a LARGE Swarovski package raffle worth about $10.000 as well as a few smaller lower priced raffles in the next few months. We are always open to suggestions and greatly appreciate everyone's support. Dave

• Like 3

Thank you for the kind words. We do are best to listen to what YOU the ticket buyers want. We are planning on doing a Polaris ranger raffle and a LARGE Swarovski package raffle worth about $10.0000 as well as a few smaller lower priced raffles in the next few months. We are always open to suggestions and greatly appreciate everyone's support. Dave

put a paypal option on your raffle payments......please.

:ph34r:

He is a know it all like always.

Haha yes yes you got me. Because I simply made a statement about how much money could be raised for the association in a short period of time like it was a bad thing. I think it's great how much money can be raised doing raffles like this. But I do known it all so just wanted to make sure you knew that I knew it all because I can do some simple math.

33 left.... The hunt cost a bit more then 4500

Just was going off the average guided hunt down there give or take a little. Congrats to whoever wins! Don't throw my ticket out though if you draw me.
  • Like 2

I hope some one from here, coueswhitetail.com wins it and specially some one that has never been on a coues hunt in Mexico. Sonora Mexico is a very special place to hunt coues deer. :)

• Like 5

I hope some one from here, coueswhitetail.com wins it and specially some one that has never been on a coues hunt in Mexico. Sonora Mexico is a very special place to hunt coues deer. :)

Sounds like I might have a chance then! Only 1 Coues tag ever, about 15 years ago. I signed it over to my older daughter but she never had an opportunity for a shot.