I think he is out of Bisbee, AZ? I have heard of him, but no range reports on any of his rifles.

A lot of good reviews on longrangeonly.com

Are you located here in Arizona if so give Phoenix custom rifles a call Keith and Brad do amazing work !

• Like 2

It says they are out of Laramie Wyoming

A lot of good reviews on longrangeonly.com

Are you located here in Arizona if so give Phoenix custom rifles a call Keith and Brad do amazing work !

So far the smallest group from my PCR built rifle is .383 from a box of factory ammo.

• Like 1

There are a lot of good builders locally, and even more if you include the whole state. What are you looking for, and where are you located?

A buddy of mine bought a slightly used rifle from him. He is very happy with the rifle itself but the guys customer service was absolutely horrendous. My buddy wrote him a sizable check and then waited approximately three weeks before he received the rifle and the guys communication was horrendous. But as stated, when he received the rifle he was happy with it.

Worked with and bought rifles from a lot of these "rifle builders". You will not find a more knowledgeable better gun smith than with Eric at Axis Gun Works.

Worked with and bought rifles from a lot of these "rifle builders". You will not find a more knowledgeable better gun smith than with Eric at Axis Gun Works.

What gunsmith have you dealt with ?