COOSEFAN

You read the story......Wanna see the video?

NICE BUCK! CONGRATS!! TELL ME ABOUT THE TRIPOD REST.

THANKS

Thanks guys, glad the video worked and I think it's very cool that you got to tag along with me that day by watching it! The tripod set-up that I use is nothing more than placing shooting sticks under the butt of the gun and resting the forearm of the rifle on my turned down tripod head. I leave the glasses on there to help stabalize the rifle also. You can't really see em' but the shooting sticks are under my arms as I'm set up for the shot in the video. I practice off this set up and i also practice the process of getting set up for the shot long before my hunts start.....this is a big help if you plan on shooting this way. I also use the GL2 camera and the one we used on this trip is in serious need of a thorough cleaning! The darn lense was very dirty as usual and it drives me nuts anytime the camera is pointed towards the sun! I should have learned to watch for that by now.....oh well, thanks guys ;) JIM>

Awesome Jimbo!!!

Thanks for the awesome video. You da man!!!

Congratulations on a great looking buck, and thanks for posting the video it make me feel like I was there. Although I didn't work up a sweat packing him out with you. :P

packer

AWESOME! Way to go bud! Nice job on the video guys! It got my heart pumping again!!!! :rolleyes:

Lance

Wow that buck looks big even without the camera lens inches from its antlers.

Congratulations.

Bob