Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

Restaurant Gift Card

Have a $250 Gift Card to Mastros. Got it as a gift and we won't ever get there. Asking $220. I hear the food is excellent.

Their food is good, but I prefer Flemings. Bump for a good deal. Whoever gets it, order the lobster mac-n-cheese and thank me later.

• Like 2

Mastros is really good stuff, they have a little secret in surprise called vogue bistro, they bought it a while back and it's really good

Mastros is really good stuff, they have a little secret in surprise called vogue bistro, they bought it a while back and it's really good

Wife and I eat there at vogue bistro atleast once a week. Very good food there. Best surprise has to offer

That gift card will just about cover a meal there. :) Been there once with my wife and another couple and it ended up being $700 for everything. Probably the best steak I have ever had though. I couldn't believe the place was packed. Lots of money in there.

You must drink....a lot.

Been there a few times, along with Arrowhead Grill, my favorite. Usually for my wife and I, we are out about $130/140 with tip. No alcohol though. Went with my brother and SIL, and it was about $320 with a couple drinks.

$200??? C'mon...someone wants to go eat good food right?

Where's this place located, I would love a great steak, but my buffalo is tasty

Scottsdale.