Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

Collection agency

Guest oneshot

Vinnie Stewgots will make a collection for you...20% is the vig...30% for out of town...

I run a junior girls Volleyball Club, There are a few really irresponsible families every year.

since we are a not for profit charity, we get screwed every year.

Small claims in Tucson is a Absolute Joke and a waste of time, the poorest judges I have ever seen.

I am looking for some type of attorney, collection agency to help.

One quick lean on their mortgage and they will pay fast. A quick note to those saying this is in progress please pay your dues might work and save you the fees of a collector.

One quick lean on their mortgage and they will pay fast. A quick note to those saying this is in progress please pay your dues might work and save you the fees of a collector.

^^^

This.

Collection agencies buy up unpaid debt for pennies on the dollar after original creditors exhaust their efforts trying to collect. I doubt you would get the resolution you were looking for. A standard, boiler plate "attempt to collect" letter might serve your purposes better. Nobody likes to claim they have an attorney for a friend, but if you "know one", this is something they could churn out for you in seconds.

Not everyone has a mortgage.

For the casual collection it is simple for the average person to do. For "real" collections, a collection agency is needed. They will do skip tracing and file for judgments/garnishments etc. Sometimes the nasty people are needed. Unfortunately.

How much do they owe you? You don't have to answer that! But if someone owes you 1k or less and your at this point that you need to a collector I would just walk away. Lesson learned don't lend money, or take payments from people. If its lot more see if they will settle with you, because some people just don't have anything. You can take someone to court, sue them, win, and still not get any money from them because they just don't have money. Lots of low life's out there that won't keep their end of the bargain and it sucks I know! If this is just a way just to stick it to this person in the end your wasting to much of your life on a negative thing. Move on and love life! If this is a business deal and they aren't keeping to their end of the bargain and left you high and dry and they do have the money then sure send the collector to them.

I own a business. Yes, I know all about the collection processes and laws. I legally cannot do the collections myself. My current collector is dropping the ball and I was hoping there might be someone on here(or known) that i could give some business.

• Like 1