Sign in to follow this  
cjl2010

Toyota Tacoma

Cjl2010- The Tacoma will serve you fine! They are awesome off road too. The TRD off road gets you the rear locker and crawl mode too

• Like 2

car salesman: why do you want a Tacoma?

toyota buyer: they run out forever

car salesman: this one has 115k miles

toyota buyer: too many miles

• Like 4

car salesman: why do you want a Tacoma?

toyota buyer: they run out forever

car salesman: this one has 115k miles

toyota buyer: too many miles

115k miles? Barely broken in! :D

• Like 2

Not sure why everyone is saying 4 door doesn't' have room, we had 4 full size adults in ours on a weekend to San Diego plenty of leg room in back seat for 2 men I also bought the bed extender and leveling kit, only problem I've ever had is if you look at it , it scratches but I think all new vehicles scratch and dent easy. Like I said give me a pm and we can meet for a test drive and look thru. Tons of power in the six cylinder, a tundra doesn't have same resale value. Picked mine up for $32000.00 . Left Payson at 8am and was home by 1pm, hatch Toyota was great, no haggling

• Like 1

My brother just sold his 15 for 30k, they definitely hold their value. But whenever i did take it scouting it filled up wayyyy to fast, just not enough room, imo. I LOVE the way they feel, drive, and handle but just to small, and it definitely wont tow like your diesel, youll be putting some stress on it going up the hills. For the price i dont see why one wouldnt just buy a new used diesel.

Others keep mentioning that the tacoma has "plenty of power", a mild v6 isnt something i would say has plenty of power in regards to towing. Nice trucks otherwise.

I will put it like this. I am 6' 2" and there is little to no room with having the seat back. I have an 8 year old that has his knees in my back if he sits in the back seat. The truck is AWESOME but I didn't buy it to tote around passengers. Here is a pic of the rear with the seats back and you can see the amount of space

post-14124-0-52154900-1497466026_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

about towing it has plenty of power i used to have a jumping jack trailer and i use to take him up to the greenbacks and everybody knows how bad those roads are, i have an fj ceuiser but is same motor now i tow my quad with a trailer , never a problem.

• Like 2

Bought a new one in 2016, got rid of my F150. Most of the time I regret it.

Cell4soul, did you put a lift on your new Tacoma?

I had Bilstein 5100's installed to level the truck. I am running Cooper ST MAXX in 255/75r16, which is a skinny 32" tire. This tire fit without leveling the truck. Gonna leave this truck mostly stock, definitely not gonna build it like my last Tacoma.

I have a Tundra thought about the Tacoma but the gas wasn't that much of a difference . Got the short bed with extended cab . Plenty of room camper shell on use that when i am hunting stay mobile.

post-1081-0-51508300-1495246925_thumb.jp

• Like 1