Sign in to follow this  
Tac

Anyone using a tango 6 sig sauer rifle scope?

I,m looking to see if anyone has inout on sig sauer tango 6 with level plex and how does it compare to swarovski x5i?

I've heard they are great. Camofire had them really cheap a few days ago

I have shot behind one of them, and SEVERAL different Swaros. X5, X5i, Z5, Z6, Z6i. I would give the glass nod to Swaro over the Sig I shot behind. Features were great however, better than the Swaros for my tastes, but glass goes to Swaro for my eyes.

All but one of my scopes are in the 31-36oz range. It is not weight that would keep me from buying one of them. It is tracking, reliability (not meaning the best warranty, but hopefully one I will never need to use), repeatability, glass quality, and features.

I really like the idea of internal reticle level instead of external level. I hope all scope manufactures do it.

• Like 2

I really like the idea of internal reticle level instead of external level. I hope all scope manufactures do it.

Luepold VX-6HD has it

I seem to recall hearing somewhere that Sig hired several former Leopold engineers to do design work. I don't expect that Sig is doing the manufacturing themselves so who's building it?

Rumor is that it's made in the Phillipines, by the same folks that make that wonderful scope that starts with a V.