Sign in to follow this  
Zeke-BE

Help me pick a stock camo pattern

Need help on what to pic. It will be a Mcmillian A5 adjustable check. Pictures are just copied from the internet to give ideas

1st choice gap camo with a green barrel. But I was hoping to maybe see it with a tan barrel. Can anyone picture that in their mind. I haven't found a picture like that ye

lee6mmbrx550.jpg

6bab1207cf21957e18ac4e10dd5f5f8a.jpg

2nd choice will be Desert Camo

R8170c__65061.jpg

2em1w8l.jpg

Here are the 2 together

11174gl.jpg

Whats your thoughts?

I would go with the tan or flat dark earth color. Another option is to have Lance do a custom paint job on your stock. That way you get exactly what you want.

• Like 1

They both look good. If you look at the choice from a tactical standpoint I think the Woodland pattern would be the better choice in Arizona. Woodland patterns often blend into the Sonoran Desert with, all of its plant life, better than many desert patterns and of course we do have plenty of woods.

• Like 1

images%201_zps3c26fm8p.jpg

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! Do you know how many pictures skimmed through and could not find a picture like this?? What color do you think that barrel is?

I would go with the tan or flat dark earth color. Another option is to have Lance do a custom paint job on your stock. That way you get exactly what you want.

Ive thought of that but I already hit up Lance like twice a day about reloading stuff. He might think im stalking him ha ha! But seriously Ive looked at hundreds of models but really like the woodland camo one (gap camo) and I probably can't make a decision on what I want if I gave it to Lance. But he does really nice work

That's why you gotta mix it up. Text him for a couple days then switch to PMs on here then switch to comments on his thread. Doesn't seem as stockerish

• Like 3

That's why you gotta mix it up. Text him for a couple days then switch to PMs on here then switch to comments on his thread. Doesn't seem as stockerish

Ha ha ha clearly you have thought this through :)

• Like 1

I found this but nothing on Manners or Mcmillian. I probably like this best because of the light brown or coyote tan look on it. And then put a coyote tan barrel on it

post-12761-0-54791700-1504123894_thumb.jpg

How about pink like the rifle you had at the range the other day? For a few minutes I thought he was a ballistic transvestite. Turns out it's his daughters gun and he's setting it up for her. The things you have to do when you are dad....

• Like 1

Ive thought of that but I already hit up Lance like twice a day about reloading stuff. He might think im stalking him ha ha! But seriously Ive looked at hundreds of models but really like the woodland camo one (gap camo) and I probably can't make a decision on what I want if I gave it to Lance. But he does really nice work

If you're only hitting Lance up twice a day, then you're in good shape! There are days I'm messaging him 4-6 times with questions! But then, in my defense, part of a deal on a powder sale was "unlimited questions" so he's kinda stuck with me, even if he did stiff me on the monetary part of the trade! :P JK Lance! I actually almost texted him the other day, but then thought that might be pushing the creepy boundary! I showed my wife his work and I may end up getting permission to have him paint the bland McMillan stock on my new (to me) 6.5WSM.

• Like 2