Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

First bear and he's Giant! Added video

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Can we move on from this looser and his family, lot of more important things going on..

That’s what he is hoping, for everyone to forget so he can move on and do it again. Everyone forgot about the camera deal and look what happened next.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Can we move on from this looser and his family, lot of more important things going on..

Lol I suggested that and they didn’t like my idea either. 

• Like 1

Ya I guess I'm a dumb butt also. And its your favorite subject.

• Like 2

I have some great news for all you CWT members that are obsessed with bc777!  You will have the opportunity to bid on this magnificent bear that has been  packed and poached by the one and only bc777 ! Win the bid take it home lay it out think about bc777 and show the old lady you still got it ! ......:.she will never know Who you were really thinking about ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I have some great news for all you CWT members that are obsessed with bc777!  You will have the opportunity to bid on this magnificent bear that has been  packed and poached by the one and only bc777 ! Win the bid take it home lay it out think about bc777 and show the old lady you still got it ! ......:.she will never know Who you were really thinking about ! 

How did his hearing go?  Or haven’t they had it yet?  

13 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

How did his hearing go?  Or haven’t they had it yet?  

It’s on Friday , I encourage all to get online and listen to what the commission will do to a serial poacher ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why you hating on him , it doesn't seem right if your doing it.. How's the market ? I totally missed the boat..

18 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Why you hating on him , it doesn't seem right if your doing it.. How's the market ? I totally missed the boat..

You have to tune in and you will see what I’m talking about . I don’t know a lot about the market but the Dow closed close to 27k the peak was a little over 29k so I would say it’s doing good but that’s just me . My personal investing hasn’t been to good over the last few days ! Last Friday I was up to 20k plus . The last two days have been brutal for me ! Account depreciated $1400 yesterday and 1 k today . 😞 

13 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

It’s on Friday , I encourage all to get online and listen to what the commission will do to a serial poacher ! 

The blue rooster is the only hunting your brother will be able to do in Arizona for the rest of his life.

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2020 at 10:20 AM, wish2hunt said:

That’s what he is hoping, for everyone to forget so he can move on and do it again. Everyone forgot about the camera deal and look what happened next.

Funny story.  Myself and a couple others never forgot about the camera thing,  and brought it up often.... lots of members told us to let it go..... look what happened next.....

• Like 7