Sign in to follow this  
WarrZone

Offering Help On The Pack Out

After reading a lot of posts on here lately, old and new, I see that there might be quite a few people like myself who don't have many hunting buddies (I have a total of zero), to help them with a tough pack out after a successful hunt. And some might be worried about getting an elk or even deer out of a deep nasty canyon or a long distance from the nearest road.

So I'd like to offer to help anyone out when the time comes, if they need it. You can text me on a Tuesday at noon while I'm at work, or at midnight on a Friday night, and I can be there in a few hours.

So anyone in and around Unit 22, 23 or even maybe 4a, 4b, 3a/3c, and need help on a pack out shoot me a text. I'm most familiar with 22 and 23 so I'd be able to find you easier but anything close to there and I should be fine.

I don't need an excuse to get out and hike in the woods but this would be a good one, even with a heavy pack on my back.

• Like 18

I'll call you for sure. 10 days solo over here

Solo huh? I am sort of feeling like chopped liver over here. 😀

ha ha! Flatlander will be there. dang it. that guy always shows up to out shoot everybody. we can hunt together Flatlander but I get a 30 minute head start and you can't have a sight on your bow for the 1st day.

A secret spot is only secret if only one person knows about it. Nice offer and hope you get to help somebody out.

That's an awesome offer warrzone. I've had to pack a few elk out by myself one from the bottom of Wildcat Canyon. It's always rough.

COA I'll be heading up to 4B on the 15th. I don't have a tag just goofing off. If you get one down on that second weekend give me a call. Lee 480-993-5507

• Like 1