Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Taking a Knee...

These a**hole NFL players are not going to get the message until America shuts them down by not buying tickets, watching on tv or anything else that has to do with the NFL.

Problem is People are still going to watch the NFL & go to games. These A**Hole players are disrespectful POS. My daughter loves watching football & I told her the NFL is

BANNED in my house & I better not see a pro game on period. I told her the only football we are watching now is college & if they pull this kneeling crap than I'm done with them too!!

• Like 2

A boycott if this type can be far reaching. I have been going to a local sports bar for the last 5 years since I dumped Directv. A big part of the bars revenue comes during the NFL season. I would hate to see the good folks take a financial hit, just because the NFL is full of knuckleheads and ding dongs. Many people could be affected, and not just the NFL. I don't think the current commissioner is smart enough to put an end to it.

Maybe not. I drive by a venue frequently in Peoria that is having overflow crowds during college games and looking not so good during NFL games.

People Flock to VA Bar to Support Owner Who’s Not Showing NFL Games:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/02/people-flock-to-va-bar-to-support-owner-whos-not-showing-nfl-games-lets-all-be-proud-americans/

A boycott if this type can be far reaching. I have been going to a local sports bar for the last 5 years since I dumped Directv. A big part of the bars revenue comes during the NFL season. I would hate to see the good folks take a financial hit, just because the NFL is full of knuckleheads and ding dongs. Many people could be affected, and not just the NFL. I don't think the current commissioner is smart enough to put an end to it.

Maybe not. I drive by a venue frequently in Peoria that is having overflow crowds during college games and looking not so good during NFL games.

People Flock to VA Bar to Support Owner Who’s Not Showing NFL Games: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/02/people-flock-to-va-bar-to-support-owner-whos-not-showing-nfl-games-lets-all-be-proud-americans/

Sunday I was at the sports bar down the street. Been going there for 5 years to watch games and enjoy a few cold ones and a burger. I was talking to the owner, and he said his business was down about 25% for NFL games, compared to last year. I'm sure that there are varying factors that could contribute to that.

These NFL players are making MILLIONS of dollars a year playing a game, what did America do to them that they disrespect it so much ? The players should be forever grateful to America ! I guarantee you I will never watch another NFL game again..... heck, I quit smoking and Cope 10 years ago I can quit the NFL too.

• Like 2

How it all began...

post-11051-0-83207600-1507339257.jpg

• Like 1

Sure was alot of Pepole at the cardinal game.

Yuppies and Liberals....who else would pay money to watch the NFL ? Going to an NFL game is like saying your a Hillary Clinton supporter.

• Like 1