Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Proud DIY right here

Ironwood and Gremann

Fellow CWT member???

post-2686-0-78305900-1508366623_thumb.jpeg

• Like 5

My son did a euro for him (pictured below) on a nice "fresh" deadhead he found up in the Kiabab. Really nice guy. I asked him about the sticker. I think he is working on getting a brand together and out there. I wish him luck and hope it does very well for him.

post-6408-0-59887000-1510625107_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My son did a euro for him (pictured below) on a nice "fresh" deadhead he found up in the Kiabab. Really nice guy. I asked him about the sticker. I think he is working on getting a brand together and out there. I wish him luck and hope it does very well for him.

1112171700a-1.jpg

Very cool! Tell your son to keep up the good work!!!

1112171700a-1.jpg

Did he find that this year?

I was up in kaibab and there was a truck parked in a camp with that sticker and had a big ole buck next to it, made me laugh, it was awesome. But i think that truck was red.

1112171700a-1.jpg

Did he find that this year?

I was up in kaibab and there was a truck parked in a camp with that sticker and had a big ole buck next to it, made me laugh, it was awesome. But i think that truck was red.

Yes, I think it was just a few weeks ago. They found a couple of bucks that has gotten stuck in the mud (almost like quicksand) and had died there. They were able to get salvage tags from AZGFD and were able to keep the heads. The meat had long since expired. Nastiest and stinkiest heads my son has had to do to date. We ran into some neighbor issues with those two and have since agreed with the neighbors that we would have a policy of turning down any rotten animals. It has been hard to tell a couple of guys that we couldn't help them. But it is that or risk potentially getting shut down by the HOA and having bad relationships with neighbors.