Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

LOST RIFLE. not me just came accross this so trying to help

Yup. But still if anybody comes accross such a thing as a cased LH 110 on side of road scoped with a Leupold this is who lost it. It would suck to get to your hunt with no gun. :( my guns always ride shotgun. ;)

602-689-6152

The word of the day is put your dang rifle in the cab!

It's preferable however I have a Tacoma and many times all 5 seats are full. Mule tape and cargo nets and tarps serve me well

• Like 1

Bummer.

Dog and gun in front. Everything else in back. Priorities man...lol

wife sits where?
At home.
good place for it. But Mine would get really mad strapped down under a cargo net and tied up in mule tape haha!
  • Like 3

Bummer.

Dog and gun in front. Everything else in back. Priorities man...lol

wife sits where?
At home.
good place for it. But Mine would get really mad strapped down under a cargo net and tied up in mule tape haha!

Really it's only the first time. After that they kinda get the program....

• Like 1

This could have been me. Couple years ago I was so exhausted after hunting/hiking when I got back to the truck with deer and rifle, I laid the model 88 on the gunwales of the truck bed. I thought at the time I couldn't forget it their but I could forget it had it been in the bed.

It rode there all the way down from the Reavis Trailhead to Gilbert where I realized my mistake and what an idiot I am.

• Like 1

This could have been me. Couple years ago I was so exhausted after hunting/hiking when I got back to the truck with deer and rifle, I laid the model 88 on the gunwales of the truck bed. I thought at the time I couldn't forget it their but I could forget it had it been in the bed.

It rode there all the way down from the Reavis Trailhead to Gilbert where I realized my mistake and what an idiot I am.

Many years ago my dad and I hunted 3 bar area in our Jeep and when we moved from spot to spot we forgot to latch back hatch/door. L.O.L. it was like a treasure hunt for next hour of driving collecting all our things. :]

LOL so I had this gentleman call me today and thank me for posting this and as we spoke he said something about how he had to come back to town because he runs a dog rescue and I said hold on what kind of dog rescue and he said Britney's and I said I know you your roommate is Mike and he said yes how did you know that well I bought some ammo off this guy a couple years back but they made so it's funny they're sitting up there laughing because they're calling a stranger to say things and then find out we know each other.

• Like 3