Sign in to follow this  
coues32

Blocking FS Road !!!

Doesn't everybody carry super glue with them? Goes great in door locks.

Could just walk over to the guys camp and tell him to move his truck or you will get the Sheriff out to deal with him.

• Like 1

Could just walk over to the guys camp and tell him to move his truck or you will get the Sheriff out to deal with him.

But that wouldnt be any fun.

In my younger days this guy would be missing every lug nut he had.

They would be scattered all over the desert.

That's a awesome idea, I'll keep that in mind if I ever come across this.

Have to say it again--public land is public land--the right to recreate belongs to everyone . Looks like intent was to block road rather obvious to me and everyone else looking at this post .

You know for all the comments on what to do , sometimes cooler heads prevail . With all the crazy crap going on , I would just as soon go hunt somewhere else and let karma play out the way it will .

IMHO--- it is not worth getting into something that may not be able to be undone and have your life changed as well as that of your family .

Good luck to all who have tags--stay safe .

Very true and can't argue that sound logic a lick. Trouble for me would be; is that I would have already invested a REAL good chunk of time in to that location and am headed down that road for a good reason. This chucklehead had no right to dictate access and it is pretty darn unlikely I could walk away so easily, and just go look for a new spot to hunt. He was banking on people doing just exactly what you've suggested. I do admire your take on it and great job sharing added perspective.

I would invite him over for tea and strumpets

^^^LOL.

That guy sure has nerve, but like someone posted earlier, it seems you'd be worried all day that someone's going to express their displeasure on that brand new Tundra in creative and/or expensive ways. How do you relax and enjoy the hunt not knowing if that barbed wire gate is going to be laying across your shiny new hood when you get back to it?

I sure don't advocate messing with someone's vehicle, but you gotta know you're going to make folks go nuts pulling something like that.

• Like 1

If I did that I would expect some nasty outcome when I got back. That is a** wipe to the max.