Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and I wish the best for you and your families.

I thought maybe we could start a thread posting family christmas photos if you have them.

We recently took the dogs to a fundraiser where they were taking photos with santa or a christmas tree and donating money raised to the local animal shelter.

Here is the pic with our old dog (Molly next to me) and our new young dog (Julie next to my husband).

post-1-1197066255.jpg

Merry Christmas from my family to yours! Let's see some more family photos!

Amanda

Merry Christmas from the Young Family. I'm the Fat boy in the front with my beautiful wife and daughter, my mom and dad in the back and my little brother(besttimeofyear) in the middle. Here's to a safe and Merry Christmas.

post-1809-1197066707_thumb.jpg

THANK YOU!! I am constantly telling her to smile in pictures.

It's nice to see someone say MERRY CHRISTMAS. That's the real reason for the season. Hope to have some pics of the little guy and wife coming soon. Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas from the Cramer Family. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays filled with good hunting and family memories.

post-216-1197132348_thumb.jpg

Tony thats an awesome picture!

Thanks, Casey.

BUT...I feel sad everytime I view that photo. See, it's a pix taken in Colorado looking north along the Vallecito River into the Weminuche Wilderness Area. The driveway to my lodge was about 75 yards to the left of those two rocks in the foreground. So I got to see that view every day for three years during the mid-1970s and spent many a day on horseback traipsing the trails in them thar hills. -TONY

Christmascard.jpg

Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas! JIM>

Sorry......."Coues-dolph" won't be leading the team this year :ph34r: :P