Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

The cream is slowly rising...

I despise the kneelers just as much as anyone, but I don't call them spooks on social media.

Nobody on my team has taken a knee, and I respect that.

There will always be ding dongs on social media that like to piss in someone else's Cheerio's.

I'm not editing crap.

I fought for this country and have the right to express my freedom of speech.

Don't like it then I suggest you take a knee and join your brothers

I have edited the post. You're new around here Coues poacher, and you apparently don't understand what this site is about. Take your weak racist comments elsewhere, please. ;)

Oh, and BTW, you might want to educate yourself a little bit on your whole 'right to freedom of speech' comment. That applies to public speaking. This is considered a private forum, and free speech doesn't really exist. It is the site owner who has the right to decide what will and will not be published on this site.

S.

• Like 4

I'm not editing crap.

I have edited the post. You're new around here Coues poacher, and you apparently don't understand what this site is about. Take your weak racist comments elsewhere, please. ;)

Oh, and BTW, you might want to educate yourself a little bit on your whole 'right to freedom of speech' comment. That applies to public speaking. This is considered a private forum, and free speech doesn't really exist. It is the site owner who has the right to decide what will and will not be published on this site.

S.

the government Can't infringe on your right to free speech anyone else can.

Also if most of these guys were 4" shorter they'd be pushing a broom for a living. That's not racist

I'm not editing crap.

S.

the government Can't infringe on your right to free speech anyone else can.

Also if most of these guys were 4" shorter they'd be pushing a broom for a living. That's not racist

Ugh.... Here we go again. :wacko: Some of you guys seriously need to read-up on and try to understand the constitutional premise and intent of 'free speech'. Been hashed-out several times on this site already.

Nobody's 'free speech' rights are being infringed on. This site is private. It is not public. Since it is a private site, free speech does not apply. Therefore your argument on free speech being infringed on is not valid. Get it now?

You and anyone else here are completely free to start your own forum and post anything you want (because you would own the site, and nobody, including the government, could tell you what could or could not be published there). Nobody is stopping that from happening. But as long as you are posting to a site that someone else owns, you are not free to post anything you want.

For the record, I don't disagree at all with your broom pushing comment. ;)

S.

I didn't say anyone rights were violated on here. but they could be since the first amendment only applies to the government.

Still not following, but that's OK. My brain is slow today. Frankly, it's slow in general.....

I didn't say anyone rights were violated on here. but they could be since the first amendment only applies to the government.

Still not following, but that's OK. My brain is slow today. Frankly, it's slow in general.....

The government are the people that can't sensor speech. So yeah no free speech in here.

I'm not going to post any football threads in the future. It's just not worth the annoyance of stupid comments.

For all you folks that have jumped on the boycott the NFL bandwagon. How many of you have a Verizon phone? A Bank of America account? Shop at Target? Shop on Amazon? Just to name a few.

Are you doing business with these ultra Liberal corporations who gladly side with America hating Democrats, and would gladly take away your constitutional freedom's?

You might want to reflect on that for awhile.

• Like 1

Cardinals are hiring Panthers DC Steve Wilks to be head coach.. Bye Bye Bettcher. Rumors are that he's supposed to bring DeFillipio the QB coach for the Eagles to be the offensive coordinator. Good hire in my opinion. The Cardinals strength is defense.

I'm not going to post any football threads in the future. It's just not worth the annoyance of stupid comments.

For all you folks that have jumped on the boycott the NFL bandwagon. How many of you have a Verizon phone? A Bank of America account? Shop at Target? Shop on Amazon? Just to name a few.

Are you doing business with these ultra Liberal corporations who gladly side with America hating Democrats, and take away your constitutional freedom's?

You might want to reflect on that for awhile.

Dont jump ship bro. Sports are awesome and very American! Thats why we are the best at them! Baseball, basketball, football.. All invented here in the United States of America!