Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

The cream is slowly rising...

I can't stand either of those teams. The beautiful part of the Patriots loss, was the look on Brady and Bilichicks face. It was like someone shoved a cold wet dog turd in their mouths. That in itself was worth the 3 hours, along with watching punk Brady storm off to the locker room without even being man enough to congratulate Nick Foles on his win. Brady may be the best QB in history, but at the end of the day, he is just another classless sore loser, just like his coach.

Tom Brady, good friends with trump and was scrutinized for it. The eagle, most kneelers in the NFL. How anyone with a soul was going for the eagles I'll never know.

• Like 2

Tom Brady, good friends with trump and was scrutinized for it. The eagle, most kneelers in the NFL. How anyone with a soul was going for the eagles I'll never know.

What's worse, a team that cheats, or a team that kneels?

Both are pretty despicable.

Maybe we can support the guys that aren't kneeling, and playing to support their families. Screw Roger Goodell, and the Liberal antics that he is catering to.

• Like 1

I don't think they do anything that other teams don't do. Except win a lot more Super Bowls rings.

Six pack!attachicon.gifhqdefault.jpg

most of those were way before i was born.

speaking of moral compass, big ben sexually assaulting half of pittsburgh, mike tomlin telling his team not to leave the locker room for the anthem.

I don't think they do anything that other teams don't do. Except win a lot more Super Bowls rings.

Six pack!attachicon.gifhqdefault.jpg

most of those were way before i was born.

speaking of moral compass, big ben sexually assaulting half of pittsburgh, mike tomlin telling his team not to leave the locker room for the anthem.

Hear Say and i don't have a compass.

The Eagles have the trashiest fans in the league.

I can appreciate the fact that Brady is a Republican. He needs to learn a lesson in sportsmanship.

This is 100% true. I have never ever in my life see a more trashy fan base that Eagles fans.They are 100% legit bad and they travel well too. Luckily for me the Cardinals beat them in the 2009 NFC Championship game in Glendale.

The Eagles have the trashiest fans in the league.

I can appreciate the fact that Brady is a Republican. He needs to learn a lesson in sportsmanship.

This is 100% true. I have never ever in my life see a more trashy fan base that Eagles fans.They are 100% legit bad and they travel well too. Luckily for me the Cardinals beat them in the 2009 NFC Championship game in Glendale.

I remember going to a Cardinals game in the early days at ASU stadium against the Eagles and the bleachers were full of them.....it was spooky cause I thought it was a cardinals home game!!! One of my first every NFL live NFL games!!!

• Like 1