Sign in to follow this  
CouesFanatic

How to find unit managers

I'm looking to contact the unit 21 manager. The mesa office covers this but I can't seem to get ahold of anyone. When you call it has you type 0. After 2-3 rings it hangs up on you every single time. I've been trying for days to speak to a live person. The Phoenix office has a 20-30 minute wait on the phone just to talk the operator. Any ideas?

I was there today and would have asked if I knew. Don't know what to tell you I have never had an issue getting through. OTH the Tucson WLM's are slow to return calls.

Call the main office 602-942-3000

I tried to get in touch with the 12b unit manager a couple years ago, the department office first told me they dont give out their contact info. Finally got the guys email and sent him some questions and he never responded. You would probably be better off asking your questions here or driving out there and finding out for yourself.

I'm looking to contact the unit 21 manager. The mesa office covers this but I can't seem to get ahold of anyone. When you call it has you type 0. After 2-3 rings it hangs up on you every single time. I've been trying for days to speak to a live person. The Phoenix office has a 20-30 minute wait on the phone just to talk the operator. Any ideas?

There are 2 WM'S for unit 21, one covers the North and the other covers the South. Micah White is the North WM and Kyle Cooper is the South WM.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. Micah White and Kyle Cooper are not on the directory. I still keep getting hung up on after 3 rings. The Flagstaff office told me only the Mesa office has the unit managers number. I'm on hold for 30 minutes right now to talk to the operator at the phoenix office. Amazing that the Mesa office can't answer the phone.

Got the numbers from phoenix. She said the Mesa office is too busy to answer the phone.

Got the numbers from phoenix. She said the Mesa office is too busy to answer the phone.

Wonder if they had layoffs or ton of people out on vacation. Not good customer service. At least Phoenix got you the info.

Thanks for the advice. Micah White and Kyle Cooper are not on the directory. I still keep getting hung up on after 3 rings. The Flagstaff office told me only the Mesa office has the unit managers number. I'm on hold for 30 minutes right now to talk to the operator at the phoenix office. Amazing that the Mesa office can't answer the phone.

Use a different phone.

A couple weeks ago someone poached a deer at my dad's house in pine. They wouldn't even send out an officer for a report.

AZGFD,,,I'm not in pressed, never have been. Oh, how's the new trucks running.

• Like 1

Being dry helps your odds.

Bull crap. 7W is the driest I have seen in 25 years. And the elk hunting is the worst.

The 7W unit manager is awesome. Long, scary story.