1uglydude

Highs and Lows - Life stops for life-threatening illnesses

Man, I am going through some stuff with my boy right now, I know how tough this is. I am thrilled to see this update and cant wait to share it my son.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

• Like 3

I cannot imagine what you went through, what a serious roller coaster for sure. Glad there is good news and will pray it keeps continuing. Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family. Awesome that she loves hunting so much.

It was really great spending time and helping out on the one day pig hunt! Gabbi did awesome to get the shot and then get back to the ranger! Super happy for her! Sorry I missed you guys on the turkey hunt, work just wouldn't let me leave but you were in good hands with Keith, who is a good friend of mine! I'm glad to hear Gabbi is doing good and hopefully we will get to hunt together on another jr hunt. God bless, Eric

Thanks for sending Keith our way. Gabi had a great time and I was really proud of how well she did in rough conditions. She'd never actually seen it snow before, and there she was hunting and camping in it.

She's got a 4a youth elk tag in October, and she'll likely draw the 36B youth deer hunt. I'm finding that I enjoy hunting with my kids more than on my own tags.

• Like 2

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the next few years are smooth sailing