1uglydude

Highs and Lows - Life stops for life-threatening illnesses

Can't begin to imagine being in your shoes... has to be amazingly difficult to keep your composure and be an anchor for your family. Stay strong.

Blessings to your family. Wishing you all the best this Christmas and for a refreshed and outstanding new year.

I can't imagine how I would manage if my daughter or son were going through that. No sure I would have made it to the chair before my knees went out. My daughter has had many health issues growing up but they pale in comparison to the C word. My family will be praying for Gabi and your whole family. Trust in the Lord and never doubt the power of prayer. When I burned my hand badly I could actually feel the prayers helping it heal! Let Gabi know how many are praying for her and tell to kick cancers BUTT!

Like everyone else has said, stay strong for your family and hold them close. You have to be the rock for them. Please keep us informed on how she is doing.

Man, this is a real wake up call. Love and prayers for both the little guys who are going through this. I believe in Jesus Christ and I believe anything is possible through faith in him.

Excuse me now while I go squeeze my kids and try not to cry inexplicably.

• Like 6

Reading your story left me speechless and teary. I never know what to say other than it seems to me you're doing everything a father can do. keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

• Like 1

I have no kids at home but my niece had cancer and it was horrible!!! They moved to Washington for the hospital since Phoenix was full and couldnt take another case. The only thing that you have going for you (medically) is that Phoenix has some of the best hospitals there is and your able to use one! Prayers sent! This crap is horrible man, if you need anything let me know.

That had tears in my eyes I have 3 kids and I agree we all take our health for granted and I will add your family in my prayers I hope only good news from here out

Prayers sent for Gabi and your entire family. She looks and sounds like a strong little girl! She'll pull through!

Not having children I can not imagine what you are going through. I know how it feels to sit and hold one of my pets that has a terminal illnes. How many

times does that feeling get multiplied when it is your child? I hope Gabi is back out hunting with you soon.

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing. Very sobering to read these words. You have good community here on CW don't hesitate to ask for anything for you or your family.