naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Well U of A was a bad bet on the mens side. Come on GCU. Sorry Devils fans..

If you  had bet for them, it would have worked out…

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Bad bet? U of A won and they covered the spread 

The women good, men got beat by Syracuse 69-74  spread was -1.5

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

The women good, men got beat by Syracuse 69-74  spread was -1.5

u of a played Dayton, they won by 10. are you talking about a different u of a? 

Poor woody doesn't even know that he was watching women, not men.  Misgendering is a serious offense in these days.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Poor woody doesn't even know that he was watching women, not men.  Misgendering is a serious offense in these days.  

Woody is fine trophy is confusing me. I bet on the girls and boys. Girls won and covered the spread. I win

Boys lose by more then spread I lose. Today I have GCU plus 8. I think I'm good don't drink but I do dabble in smoke every now and again. So trophy what is my dumb butt missing. Or you fing with me again. Lol

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

u of a played Dayton, they won by 10. are you talking about a different u of a? 

Were you sleeping during the boys game. Draft kings says they played and lost and took my coupon..

7 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Were you sleeping during the boys game. Draft kings says they played and lost and took my coupon..

Dude, the women played Syracuse. The men played Dayton. Pay attention to what you’re betting on next time. Also apologize to me 

BDD4CEAF-8D98-4023-8BE6-E23C9D71D90E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not drinking or dabbling in smoke and I’m lost on what’s going on here. Men definitely won against Dayton and women lost against Syracuse. And keeping with the thread, not sure what Hurley or the ASU men and women were doing except maybe watching at home. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not sure what the spread was on the Purdue/ Utah St game  going in, but it’s a blowout , 30 points at the moment

28 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Not sure what the spread was on the Purdue/ Utah St game  going in, but it’s a blowout , 30 points at the moment

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Dude, the women played Syracuse. The men played Dayton. Pay attention to what you’re betting on next time. Also apologize to me 

BDD4CEAF-8D98-4023-8BE6-E23C9D71D90E.jpeg

Well then just reverse what I said,  hopefully it's the GCU mens team I bet on today. This is why I don't do this stuff. And I'm unlucky. Thank you for pointing that out. But I did bet on both. So I'm half right. Nah

7 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Well then just reverse what I said,  hopefully it the GCU mens team I bet on today. This is why I don't do this stuff. And I'm unlucky. Thank you for pointing that out. But I did bet on both. So I'm half right. Nah

Like I said yesterday, you must be extremely wealthy to just gamble money without knowing where it’s going 

• Like 1

No extremely dumb. But I am even and My psychic said the Bengals will win. Lol

Go GCU

• Haha 1