naturebob

How bout them Devils!

A curse? No they just don’t perform. I mean it looked rigged. They really really sucked. What was with homie chucking 1 legged 3s. 

They sucked my draft kings account dry. Ya they sucked.

A season like asu’s and Arizona losing in the sweet 16 isn’t much of a pendulum swing… yeah I wish Arizona made it further, potential for more left on the table, disappointing for sure. But sweet 16 is respectable even though it’s about the minimum expectation for a good team,even though we always hope for more.

when’s the last time asu made a sweet 16?

7 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

A season like asu’s and Arizona losing in the sweet 16 isn’t much of a pendulum swing… yeah I wish Arizona made it further, potential for more left on the table, disappointing for sure. But sweet 16 is respectable even though it’s about the minimum expectation for a good team,even though we always hope for more.

U of A reminds me of the cowboys, just a little better than the cowboys 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

True......I guess I was thinking more about the football pendulum..................hey, ASU had a wrestling national champ......congrats to that kid!!!

• Like 1

That was one of the worst shooting games I've ever seen. Literally dudes taking three pointers on one foot? Why didn't they go down to Bollo more often he was dominating.

4 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

That was one of the worst shooting games I've ever seen. Literally dudes taking three pointers on one foot? Why didn't they go down to Bollo more often he was dominating.

Because that game was fixed 

12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Because that game was fixed 

I wonder which side Ohtani bet on?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2