bonecollector777

Regs are out

wow a new subject to clog up the internet. Sit. guess, and wonder, then when are the results out, then complaining the system needs to be changed, and on and on. This soap opera needs a name like The Elk antelope days of our lives. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

wow a new subject to clog up the internet. Sit. guess, and wonder, then when are the results out, then complaining the system needs to be changed, and on and on. This soap opera needs a name like The Elk antelope days of our lives. :rolleyes:

20 pages...not new. No matter how it works people will always complain. Now waiting for results and folks want something to talk about.

Late to the dance...BC can I get NR early archery odds on 5bn or 11m with 7 points...? Thank you!

i just put in for 4b early archery and 22s late archery for my second choice.

i just have a loyalty point.

Do i have any odds at all of getting 4b?

thanks!!

i just put in for 4b early archery and 22s late archery for my second choice.

i just have a loyalty point.

Do i have any odds at all of getting 4b?

thanks!!

Always have a chance in AZ. Like 6-7%
  • Like 1

Late to the dance...BC can I get NR early archery odds on 5bn or 11m with 7 points...? Thank you!

Should be guaranteed draw on 11m. 5bn about 4%.5bn bonus pass for Nr was 11

Thank you sir, I was way off...

ELK 6 points - 6a archery bull/5bs archery bull??

ANTELOPE 9 points - 19a archery and 19a archery??

Thanks!!!

ELK 6 points - 6a archery bull/5bs archery bull??

ANTELOPE 9 points - 19a archery and 19a archery??

Thanks!!!

Im guessing the odds for your antelope choices are exactly the same haha

• Like 2

I'm curious to know what odds report applications you are using? I subscribe www.hunterstrailhead.com and I get different numbers. For example, I get odds of 15.2% for a resident with 8 points applying for unit 7W early archery. 9 of the 35 tags available in the 20% pass went to NR's so that really left 26 available for residents. The website now separates resident draw odds from NR odds. They just started this and it is kind of interesting because you see some NR's are blowing big time bonus points on what I would consider middle of the road type units. In virtually every unit I look at odds for NR's are much different than residents. Looks like lots of NR's have decided to bail on holding out for a "primo" unit since they went to 5&5 rule is my guess. No matter....... interesting stuff to look at as you can see patterns and make better informed decisions when applying.

I'm guessing unit 7w odds will be substantially different this year as it is the only early archery that starts a week later due to early muzzy the week before. I think 10 points is a minimum to get in on the 20% pass for residents this year.

Good luck in the draw to all that apply.

I'm using toprut.com. I'm not claiming these to be exact but you can read about how they do the odds and it's a pretty good system. I've compared them to gohunt odds and they are generally within 2-3%. I think the az draw is so confusing no-one really knows exact odds. But either way most of them get the part right where you know you'll be guaranteed.
. Toprut odds are good!

Draw odds please for early archery bull, 4a, 4b, 5a, 5b-s. 6 bonus pts.

Thank you very much.